Our company is committed in improving the rural economy. Though established in a village in Tamil Nadu it offers employment for rural people enhancing their financial status and social upliftment for more than 500 families in accomplishing their mission. The company not only improves rural economy but also produces highly skilled and qualified professionals. The spectrum of CSR projects covers from rural sports to international scientific conferences. CSR projects carried out by V.K.A. are:
- Co-sponsoring 13 th Conference on Vectors and Vector Borne Diseases organized by Central University Tamil Nadu, Thiruvarur during February 27 to March 1 2017 at Hotel Crown Plaza, Chennai.
- Co-sponsored the National Seminar on Emerging and Re-emerging Infectious Diseases jointly organized by the Department of Epidemiology and Public Health, Department of Life Sciences and Department of Social Work, Central University Tamil Nadu, Thiruvarur on April 1, 2017.
- Sponsorship for Divisional Sports Meet for Schools in Track and Field Events organized by Government Higher Secondary School. Thirukkampuliyur, Tamil Nadu. The event was held in the grounds of Rani Meyammai Higher Secondary School. Puliyur during August 18-19, 2017.
- Sponsorship of scientific session on Emerging Viral Diseases in the XII Joint Conference of Indian Society for Malaria and other Communicable Diseases & Indian Association of Epidemiologists ISMOCD-2017 organized by Armed Forces Medical College, Pune during September 1-3,2017.
- Sponsorship for 36 th State Level Competition on “Silambattam” organized by Sports Development Authority of Tamil Nadu during October 7-8, 2017. The event was held at Government Arts College, Karur.
- Jointly Organized a National Conference with P.S.G.College of Pharmacy, Peelamadu, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu during October 5-6, 2017 on IPR and Workshop on Hands-on- Training in Experimental Pharmacology.
- Donated 1 crore to CM fund and 25 lakhs to PM fund
- Construction of new building area for patients in Panchapatty Primary health Care Centre.
- In 2019, We have launched a mobile clinic together with the combination of VKA Polymers, Rotary Club - Karur & Apollo Hospital.